With your initial $5.00 deposit into your savings account, and a one-time Membership Fee of $1.00, you are eligible for all Access Credit Union products and services.
- Competitive Dividends – Earn dividends monthly based on the average daily balance for the month on all your accounts except Share Certificates, which are paid quarterly
- Automatic Deposits – You can set up payroll deductions and direct deposits with your employer and government agencies
- Consolidated Statements – Receive monthly statements of your checking and electronic transactions. Other member statements are posted quarterly
- Federally Insured – For your safety and security, the cumulative balances of your deposit accounts are insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA, a U.S. Government Agency. IRA shares are insured separately up to $250,000 by the NCUA.
Access Checking Accounts
Access Credit Union pays its members dividends earned on the average daily balance for the quarter for balances with a minimum $100
- NO monthly services charge
- NO per-item processing fees
- NO minimum balance requirements
- FREE Access Mobile and Home Banking – 24/7 access from your computer, tablet, and smartphone to check your balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, view transactions and more
- FREE 24/7 ATLAS phone teller – Access account information, make withdrawals, and more. Just call (800) 622-7002
- FREE automatic Overdraft Protection – From your savings account and/or Access Courtesy Pay and Courtesy Pay Plus
- EASY Deposits – at Co-op ATM’s, by mail, in person, through the night deposit box, from your phone using the RDC (Remote Deposit Capture) app, or by setting up a FREE direct deposit service with your employer
- EASY Record-keeping – Your checks are printed in duplicate for an instant transaction record.
Money Market accounts earn higher dividends than a standard checking account.
- Dividends are paid monthly
- 3 FREE withdrawals per month
- Requires a minimum deposit of $2,500 to earn dividends
- Minimum check amount is $500.
Save for the holidays and your vacation!
- Deposit funds in your holiday & vacation accounts using online Access Home Banking or by setting up an automatic deduction from your payroll deposit
- Holiday Club accounts mature on 10/1
- Vacation Club Accounts mature on 4/1
- For your convenience, at maturity the balances are transferred to your savings account.
An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is a great way to prepare for your retirement.
- Choose between a traditional or Roth IRA
- Make deposits at any time using direct deposit, Access Home Banking, payroll deduction, in person, or by mail
- Minimum initial deposit of $25
- When your balance reaches $500, you can purchase higher-yield certificates of deposit.
LEARN MORE ABOUT
A Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA) helps you save for college.
- TAX-FREE earnings on contributions for education
- TAX-FREE withdrawals when the funds are spent on qualified expenses
LEARN MORE ABOUT
- - Coverdell ESA
Earn more on your money with a Certificate of Deposit!
- Choose from a variety of terms, from 30 days to 5 years
- 30 Days to 6 months: Minimum deposit $500
- 6 months to 5 years: Minimum deposit $1000
- Your money rolls over to the same term at a new rate at maturity
- Penalties for early withdrawal